Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered. ☆☆Wattpad review☆☆

Signed, Sealed, and Delivered.
Author Avril Tremayne
4.5 million views

Keep in mind, when reading stories posted on Wattpad, the authors may not have gone into a deep editing stage. Most of the time, they are more interested in getting the story updated chapter by chapter so that their readers are satisfied. And there's nothing wrong with that at all. If you choose to join Wattpad to indulge in some good free reading, don't be so quick to point out their grammar mistakes on every turn. Anyways, back to the task at hand.

First off, I'm not 100% sure this book is completed. At times you may come across a story in mid stride. I'm pretty sure this is a complete story because I didn't feel like I was left without a conclusion.

What did I think of the book?

I rather enjoyed it. The author does a great job at making the main character's personality stand out in more ways than one. It starts off at the moment where she is going to meet with a guy named Adam to discuss a contracted deal which will include sex lessons pretty much.
She's never met this guy, but he's the brother of one of her best friends.

I don't think I've ever heard of a story much like this one. It had me thinking maybe the contract agreement would be more of a Dominant/submissive relationship. It's not, and that's okay. The author did it completely different than I would've guessed it to turn out before reading. Not to mention, the well written account of how all this came to be.

So with all that being said, there's a lot of sexual action going on. Writing descriptive sex scenes can be rather difficult without making it sound completely cheesy. But this author definitely hits the nail on the head.

If this type of book suits you, as it does me, it will possibly have even you, all hot and bothered at times.

Of course I won't give away the ending, or anything specific leading up to it because really, I want you to read this story. It's definitely worth reading.

Overall Rating: (out of 5 stars)
5- Good story line, great rendering of character personality AND lots of good action.

No comments:

Post a Comment