Thursday, June 18, 2015

Stalked ☆☆Wattpad Review☆☆

Stalked
Author Vanessa_89
1.95 Million views

As a beloved reader, I myself, have the objection when reading to visualize myself in that character's world. I think most dedicated readers would feel the same. The author has to tell their story so descriptively so that you WILL feel like you're in that person's shoes. Almost as if you're in a whole other time and place. That's what makes reading so enjoyable.

What did I think of this book?

Well, it does not surprise me that its only had under 2 million views. For Wattpad, that's not as much as it could be.

So, I felt after reading this story that everything felt kind of rushed. While the plot, characters, and time line all seem to be decent, there were holes left unfilled along the way.

As I mentioned in the first part of this review, the reader should feel like they're living in the character's place. In this regard, I didn't feel that way. The author did a good job on describing the events and emotions that played out, but not as descriptively as it could have been.

The author did, however, use her own ideas on what affects vampires as far as their strengths and weaknesses go. I felt that in one scene it was kind of a rip off of Twilight. And saying that is pretty bad because I've never read the books or seen the movies. But for this particular scene I'm talking about, I did watch on youtube. I can't say it's a complete copy of that, but very, very close to it.

There should have been more background on the characters as well as the history of the vampires and werewolves.

Overall Rating: (out of 5 stars)
3- It was decent. Kept me interested enough to finish it, but I doubt I'd read it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment